When you hire IATSE Stagehands you are hiring more than a labor force.
You are hiring men and women with experience, who arrive on time, with the right tools, and who want the production to go just as smoothly as you do.
IATSE Local 115, chartered in 1904, has over 100 members and over three times that number in our referral database available to work with you.
Our contracts include all SMG Jacksonville Facilities, The Florida Theatre, The Jacksonville Symphony, The Wilson Center for the Performing Arts, The St. Augustine Aphatheatre, The Ponte Vedra Concert Hall, The Thrasher Horne Center and many others.
Production staff are key to production quality, which is #1 in affecting bottom line revenue. We are the source for the most highly trained, professional, experienced labor in the area; some of our members have national reputations and many have experience in venues worldwide.
Other benefits of hireing your crew from IATSE Local 115 are:
1. Association with staff professionals in other area prime venues
2. Access to professional training through Local 115's Training Opertunities, and our partnership with Florida State College at Jacksonville's Entertainment Technology Certificate program.
3. Access to the extensive knowledge base and professional contacts of Local 115 members, who are open to consultation on any kind of technical problems.
4. We are members of area political groups, and stay active in relevant political developments.
5. Our relationship with the UTP Group, Inc allows you to write one check and leave the payroll issues to someone else.
6. If you wish to do your own payroll, our office will help you collect any documentation that you may need.
If you need labor for your production,
Please email our Business Agent Saul Lucio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call our "hotline" at 904-372-3115
Page Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 (09:42:02)